Second additional moves

drqangeldrqangel Posts: 5 Newbie

No matter what I do, when I use gold bars to get a second set of five moves, the game frickin locks up. I've lost 36 gold bars in the past three days because I hope this time it won't happen

Answers

• Miss_DaniMiss_Dani Posts: 9,057 Superstar

Hi @drqangel, welcome to the Community!

imagepng

Iα΄›'s 2021!

π™²πš‘πšŽπšŽπš›πšœΒ  𝚝𝚘  πšπš‘πšŽΒ  πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽΒ  πš πš‘πš˜Β  πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽΒ  𝚞𝚜,Β  𝚝𝚘  πšπš‘πšŽΒ  πš•πš˜πšœπšŽπš›πšœΒ  πš πš‘πš˜Β  πš•πš˜πšœπšΒ  𝚞𝚜  πšŠπš—πšΒ  𝚝𝚘  πšπš‘πšŽΒ  πš•πšžπšŒπš”πš’Β  πš˜πš—πšŽπšœΒ  πš πš‘πš˜Β  πšœπšπš’πš•πš•Β  𝚐𝚎𝚝  𝚝𝚘  πš–πšŽπšŽπšΒ  𝚞𝚜.Β πŸ™ƒ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.