Game auto-deletes levels???

Options
2»

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,219 Level 5
    Options

Let me check into this again for you @Gil_G

There's been some changes in the leadership and this may have been overlooked.

I'll let you know.

• Lotus_Flower
    Options

Hello @Gil_G

The Community Moderator said that the team found the fix and applied it six days ago.

So in order to try to see what is going on with your game, please provide the app version you are using of the game and the device you are using to play it. It would also be useful for them to have your player ID in case they need to look at your game.

You can find your ID by double tapping on the King symbol on your profile page in the game.

Thank you!

• jctolentino
    jctolentino Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi!

I was around level 2039, now I return back to level 1940. Tried all the tutorials here with no success Appreciate any help

• Lotus_Flower
    Options

Hello @jctolentino

This problem was supposed to be corrected last week.

Did you try doing the troubleshooting things I mentioned in the earlier posts? If not then try doing this: close out of the app; turn off your phone and wait for at least 10 seconds before restarting it; check for updates for the app; free up some memory if you can by closing unused apps or deleting some photos or videos; and clear the cache in your game app or if using an iPhone then in your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc); now log back into the game.

If after that you are still experiencing the problem, please provide the app version of the game you are using and the device you are using to play it. It would also be useful for them to have your player ID in case they need to look at your game.

You can find your ID by double tapping on the King symbol on your profile page in the game.

I am going to report that you are now also having this problem.

• Gil_G
    Gil_G Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hello again! I checked the game this morning and the problem was still occuring. But I read your post now and went to the game to find my player Id, and Voila I am back at level 2051! I am just happy I don’t have to replay 89 levels I already finished! So problem solved for me :) Thank you for the help Debrichmond!

• Lotus_Flower
    Answer ✓
    Options

You're very welcome @Gil_G!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?