🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Why can't this game be normal like before?

NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5

Honestly, I really want to express my opinion about new interface. But, sometimes, I need a bit time to ask myself whether I could post it or not. Every time I ask, I mostly give the same answer "cache, memory, troubleshooting, ..."? What's the point of them? It doesn't help at all. Most players do not like the new one if you try hard to read comments on Google Play.

While this old graphics are beautiful, this game clearly shows its degradation. 👎️

OLD LEGEND

***STUPID NEW, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

(I think they look like peaches instead of buds)

I'm sure you have read a post about map, right? Honestly, it's too ugly. Though it took me a while to be accustomed to it. Don't become another version of Candy Crush Saga. It is look like 2D rather than nature.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@NamTruong2001 Hi and welcome, Although i know you really do not like the new format / graphics. There have been a few changes to some of the games to make them more refreshed looking and up to date. There are going to be people that do not like the changes but i am sure king would have tested the new look and got feedback from it. Unfortunately as these have been implemented i think at least for now this is something that we need to try to get used to.

Thank you and Happy New Year

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?