Level 614 spread the cheese

Options
Sandi-2
Sandi-2 Posts: 8 Level 2

Why is everyone saying 614 is a game of cheese chunks? I don't know about anyone else but mine is spread the cheese. Some people are saying it's not that hard but leave no stratagies to help other people. (Sounds like bragging). If you're going to post here about how good you are the least you could do is assist others who are looking for some assistance. I've been going through the posts and don't see any help anywhere.

Best Answer

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

from @Sandi-2

Which artifact? What are codices & entanglers. (I think the entangled are the vine covered blocks)

The object of this level is to try to spread cheese right away but when I play it like other spread the cheese levels it doesn't include ALL the letters used?

Why don't they resolve all these bugs in the game on a timely manner. How to they expect people to play and buy items if it doesn't work properly?

Totally frustrated!

🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 

hi @Sandi-2

good questions ... congrats on getting to level 614 ... you must have some serious skills

🍮 🍮  

artifacts for level 614 with extra moves ... Witch Doctor ... Mermouse ... if you need help selecting an artifact(helper) let me know ... again if you got this far without changing artifacts you have some serious skills

🍮 🍮  

codices are like books ... entanglers are like vines(nice observation)

🍮 🍮  

when you spread cheese ... it will spread from the cheesed area until you hit a vine ... after that there is no cheese spread(sorry, not a bug) ... again you have some serious skills to get this far

🍮 🍮 

please keep asking questions ... let's try to get through this level using your extraordinary skills

🍮 🍮  

Answers

• abe_coffee
    Options

hi @Sandi-2

Welcome to the community ... am sorry you haven't found any help

you are not going crazy ... the levels in the early 600s have moved since they were first released

level 614 ... I see spread 38 cheese in 19 moves ... is this what you see?

there is a new feature ---> Level Help & Tips ... open in a new tab or a new window

take a look at the tips for level 614 ... if you need more ideas just ask

if the level 614 you have is different ... please let us know

• abe_coffee
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

from @Sandi-2

Which artifact? What are codices & entanglers. (I think the entangled are the vine covered blocks)

The object of this level is to try to spread cheese right away but when I play it like other spread the cheese levels it doesn't include ALL the letters used?

Why don't they resolve all these bugs in the game on a timely manner. How to they expect people to play and buy items if it doesn't work properly?

Totally frustrated!

🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 

hi @Sandi-2

good questions ... congrats on getting to level 614 ... you must have some serious skills

🍮 🍮  

artifacts for level 614 with extra moves ... Witch Doctor ... Mermouse ... if you need help selecting an artifact(helper) let me know ... again if you got this far without changing artifacts you have some serious skills

🍮 🍮  

codices are like books ... entanglers are like vines(nice observation)

🍮 🍮  

when you spread cheese ... it will spread from the cheesed area until you hit a vine ... after that there is no cheese spread(sorry, not a bug) ... again you have some serious skills to get this far

🍮 🍮 

please keep asking questions ... let's try to get through this level using your extraordinary skills

🍮 🍮  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?