🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Can no longer ask bbs "friends" or lives

Options
flowersong123
flowersong123 Posts: 13 Level 2

hi

BBS asked me yet again to log in with fb. They do that every so often. So again I did that. But I cannot in good conscience allow any company to access my fb friend's list. So now all of a sudden BBS will not let me ask bbs "friends" for lives. Is this a new thing? I could always do that before now. And these bbs "friends" were not ever fb friends.

like I said, I cannot allow a company to have access to my fb friends. I cannot do that to them.

i tried emailing Kjng. But I got back a form reply saying to take the matter to the forum.hopefully I can find a work around for this. I have been playing the game for years. I would miss it!

Thanks

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @flowersong123 hello and welcome to our sweet and helpful community. 

Can you please tell me if you have a King account, so you signed in to King with an email address and password? If you have a King account, it is possible to send and claim life without any problems. 

The added benefit of a King account is that your game balance and gold bars are stored on King servers. If you use a new phone, you can sign in with the King account and have your current game status and gold bars at your disposal. attention! This does not apply to your items (shovels, watering cans, etc.). Items are generally stored on the device and are not transferred. 

To create a King account, go to the "already played?" button. However, my language is german and I can only show you this way:

Go to the "Register with email" button (Blue Area). 

Enter your email and a self-selected password. You can enter your name and first name correctly or as a nickname. 

Then you go to "Create account"

Under "My Profile" you can see the following:

If someone asks you for your user ID (e. B. here in the community) you can find it under the King icon (double click).

If you're signed in with a King account, you can see the following:

The letterbox at the top left shows your inbox and in the other tab the requests for life:

I hope this helps you to your problem. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me. Use the @-sign and my name.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?