Hey! Join us!

The game is not allowing me to use my gold bars. What should I do?

fred100177fred100177 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 18 in Support

I purchased gold bars for Blossom Blast and usually all is well, but for some reason it keeps telling me my "purchased failed" and to come back later. I have 63 gold bars and I cannot use them. Help please!

Answers

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 5,365 Soda Moderator

Hello @fred100177 and welcome

The community you originally posted is about Candy Crush Soda but don't worry this discussion will be moved to Blossom Blast Community here ๐Ÿ˜€

Sorry to hear about your problem. Where do you play Blossom Blast? On app? On browser? On what device?

Let's check if troubleshooting helps.

• check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • check for Blossom Blast app and device updates
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of game app directly (Android). More infoย here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Additionally, do you see a red band in your profile settings saying "there was a connection error, try again in a bit?"

Tagging also @DieOmimi as she might be more familiar with the game ๐Ÿ˜€

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 18,770 Friends Moderator

Thank you @Pitty_Kitty.

@fred100177 I'm playing Blossom Blast on my mobile device and have no problems with the game. I can also use my gold bars to add additional moves, for example.

I know that there are problems on other platforms. That's why we recommend playing on a mobile device.

Please follow the steps @Pitty_Kitty has shown. I hope you can play again without any problems.ย 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.