• Abokoko
    Abokoko Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i pass the level 5005

i have been play blossome since 2014

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Abokoko Congratulations. That's great. Get your community badge right away, here:  attention-bees-level-5-000-is-here

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Blawsome your current level and Thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! @Abokoko 🌸😄

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌻 Have you passed level 4000? Grab your badge here!

Attention! Level 5,000 is here - Get Wallpaper and Badge! 😄

🐝 Player's Guide: How to play Blossom Blast Saga here 🌺 🍄

A Blawesome collection of Animated GIFs here! 🌺🌸

🌼 The Blossom Quests are live! Share your thoughts for a chance to win Gold here!

🐝 What is your favorite game mode? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 💐

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here! 🌶️🌻

Have a beautiful day! ❤️🐝

• sandyk8669
    sandyk8669 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi 😊 I'm pretty new to this game but I'm already addicted 😃 I just passed level 100 💯 woohoo! Some of the levels took me quite a few lives to get thru them ☠️ 🌸🌹🌻🌼 Anddd.... Pink is my favorite 💗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Blawsome your current level and Thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! @sandyk8669 🌸😄

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Attention! Level 5,000 is here - Get Wallpaper and Badge! 😄

🐝 Player's Guide: How to play Blossom Blast Saga here 🌺 🍄

A Blawesome collection of Animated GIFs here! 🌺🌸

🐝 What is your favorite game mode? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 💐

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here! 🌶️🌻

Have a beautiful day! ❤️🐝

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @sandyk8669 Welcome to Blossom Blast Saga in our community. 

Do you have a favorite mode? Come HERE, vote and play a level with your favorite mode. 😍

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4
    edited August 2022
    Options

@DieOmimi I find this game extremely difficult and will probably not continue with it if I can get to level 101. I am going to make it known again that for those of us who voted for flower levels without even knowing what levels are is not right, there are many voting contests in the king community that will allow a person to change their vote of they vote for the wrong thing or we will receive a message saying that we have so much time left to changor vote, it is very unfair that you are threatening to take away the badge, it is not fair that I have probably played close to 150 or mor games just to get to where I am at I am now stuck on level 96 and would appreciate some advice on how to clear it.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@lalopez6715 I'm sorry you find the game difficult. It's not an easy game for me either. I still find it fun and cute. That's why I love it and play it daily. I love seeing the flowers bloom and solving tricky levels. Even though I almost always need several attempts to solve a level. 

As I have replied to you several times, it is not possible to change one's vote in a vote. Not here and nowhere in the community. Once you have made a choice and pressed the "VOTE" button, your vote counts. It can no longer be changed.

At level 96, you have to try to make as many large flowers as possible. Work your way from top to bottom. First, try to make as many combinations as possible near the crows so that you numb them and fly them away. Once the crows have flown away at the top of the level, try making superflowers. This creates space to combine better. 

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Level 4752 😮‍💨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?