🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

🌻 Come say hi to the Blawsome Community!

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Discussions

Hi and welcome to the Blossom Blast Saga Community!

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for Blossom Blast Saga, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit better 🤗

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimidating so let me start:

So, hi everyone, I am @Lola_Pop . I'm half-Spanish, half-German and I live in Barcelona. I love swimming in the sea, in a lake, a swimming-pool, a river and do it whenever I get the chance, no matter how cold it is 😁. I like reading and gardening and reggae music. You'll see me around sharing news, taking part in conversations and throwing some sweet gifts from time to time. I'll also make sure to pass all your feedback and comments to the Game Studio!

Look around, there are plenty of Kingsters in the Community and plenty of exclusive news to discover! 

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love. Let's make this place the sweetest Community for every Blossom Blast fan!

Oh, and remember: your first comment grants you your first Community badge! Start your badge collection with this cutie:

See you around the Community and don't forget to have fun 🌻

No account yet? Register here in only 2 seconds 😉

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?