🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Question - Daily Task Premium Rainbow Bouquet

Options
KCullen127
KCullen127 Posts: 5,954 Pro Player 👑
edited August 2022 in Support

@DieOmimi

Can you tell me what I have to do on this daily task? I finished two levels and I did create a flowers explosion but nothing moved in this daily task. Anyone know what I have to do to win this challenge? Thanks.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,491 Friends Moderator
    edited August 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

@KCullen127 this quest you can only play on new bud levels. They are marked on the map with this icon:

On other level types, the quest does not work. When you're on a bud level, every large bud open counts. You don't have to win the level, just open as many large buds as possible.

I'm stuck on such a level right now. Ideal for this quest because I can open the top buds. I just can't get close to the lower ones.

Β At this level, I can easily open the top 8 buds. To fulfill your Qest, I would have to play level 2 times to open 10 large buds (of any color).

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,491 Friends Moderator
    edited August 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

@KCullen127 this quest you can only play on new bud levels. They are marked on the map with this icon:

On other level types, the quest does not work. When you're on a bud level, every large bud open counts. You don't have to win the level, just open as many large buds as possible.

I'm stuck on such a level right now. Ideal for this quest because I can open the top buds. I just can't get close to the lower ones.

Β At this level, I can easily open the top 8 buds. To fulfill your Qest, I would have to play level 2 times to open 10 large buds (of any color).

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,954 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@DieOmimi - Thank you very much Ina😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?