Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
Why has my game gone back to the beginning
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Narelle_Paterson are you playing on a Windows device? Then download the app from the Microsoft Store and log in to the game with your Facebook account. The app is much more stable than the game when played in the browser version.
yes I play on facebook it seems everytime i have to relogin to facebookr in google chrome it takes away levels if I play on another browser I am on level 07 I think.
Hi @Narelle_Paterson welcome to our community in the forum of Blossom Blast Saga.
Can you please tell me more about your problem? The fact that someone is sent back to level 1 can have various causes.
How have you saved your progress so far? Were you connected to a King account or did you play on Facebook? I need more detailed information from you, please.