🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 120

Options
Shards
Shards Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2023 in Support

Does anyone know how to win level 120? Having a problem getting past it.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,794 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Shards welcome to our community in the forum of Blossom Blast Saga.

Let me check the level in my game. It will take me a while to go down from level 3,900. Be patient, I'll be back with an answer later.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,794 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Shards when you open the level, you have 21 moves to collect 68 flowers of a certain color. 

The color of the flowers to be collected can change after each attempt. I tried several times and got to collect purple, pink, red or yellow flowers. At first, my strategy was to increase the action area on the board as much as possible. I assumed that if I remove leaves and flower pots on the side, then large flowers of my color will slide down. Unfortunately, that was a mistake.

I then changed my strategy and recommend that you do the same:

First, try to get rid of the molehills. If you can't do that, they multiply and block your area where you can combine flowers.

Then combine large flowers of a color that you don't need to collect. In the example, I combined the pink water lilies.

Then try to create as many superflowers as possible. These superflowers make all the flowers grow around and explode. This increases the chance that flowers of your flower species will grow and explode. 

I was able to combine the red roses several times into a super flower. This increases the action area on the board. Yellow flowers fell down from above and became larger due to the explosions of the super rose bloom and exploded themselves. Sometimes this triggered a chain reaction that enlarged and exploded even more flowers. 

I lost level 2 times in my attempts and then won 3 times in a row. 

My best result was 2 stars.

I wish you good luck in your further attempts. Please don't give up, you will definitely make it.

Thank you for playing Blossom Blast Saga. 🌻🌺🐝

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,249 Level 5
    Options

Hi

Here is the preview of Level 120.

The tip is very tricky. When the counter display a flower, never link them unless you have no link for other flower colors.

Remove most of the blockers on the garden to make spaces. A super bloom that is different from the flower color on the counter is necessary to make flowers bloom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?