🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Stupid question time

Options
lilorphannane
lilorphannane Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2023 in Support

I'm on the screen where it says support and discussion at the top on either side. How do I get to the actual game?? Thanks. 😋

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @lilorphannane warm welcome to our community. You have arrived here in the forum of Blossom Blast Saga. Where exactly did you want to go?

In our community, each game has its own forum. There you can participate in competitions and surveys to win badges or gold bars.

Let me know how I can help you.

• Codeqn
    Codeqn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was playing the blossom game and was trying to go over and get some of the gold bars that were sent to me When I wound up in the twilight zone and they wanted me to sign in.even though I already was. So I went back to just replay the level and low and behold the game is at level 1 I think. Can anyone tell me how to get back to the right level. C;-)

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Codeqn your progress will only be saved when you are logged into the game. Either with a King account (login with email address and password) or with a Facebook account. If you weren't logged into the game, I'm afraid you'll have to start all over again. Please click on the green font to read our tips for your problem: have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved

Do you have a proof (screenshot) with your correct level? 

Thank you for playing Blossom Blast Saga. 🐝💐

• Codeqn1
    Codeqn1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for answering me back. No I don't have a screenshot, but I went over the same way I always do and I have never lost it before. The only difference this time was that I added facebook to my account. I have never had that on my account before. I'm some what new to gaming. I was on level 1, but on the 60th little thing on the sub-level if that makes sense. I don't know if I am explaining it well. C;-)

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Codeqn1 If you used to log in with email and now with Facebook, that's technically 2 different accounts. Log out of the game and log back in with the other account. I hope you get your score back.

By the way, we have competitions here in the community where you can also win gold bars. Currently here: beat-the-moderator-win-badges-and-gold-bars

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?