🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Stuck on LEVEL #120

Options
MiladyR
MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5

Hi @DieOmimi I’ve been stuck on level #120 for almost the last two weeks. I’ve seen two videos on YouTube, but they didn’t help. Do you have any tips for me?

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,499 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MiladyR at level 120 you have to try to make as many big flowers or super flowers. To collect 100 purple flowers, I would first try to increase the playing field by eliminating the molehills, breaking the glass and clearing the sides (moving foliage, breaking flower pots).

I'm going to replay the level in my game right away. However, there is no "go to" feature in Blossom Blast Saga. Therefore, it may take me a while to scroll down over 4000 levels. I ask for your understanding.

I'll be back with my screenshots to maybe show them a better way than you see in videos.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MiladyR I've played level 120 15 times now and always won. 

Unlike the videos on the net, you have to collect 68 flowers of one variety (not 100 as in the videos). The trick here is that you don't have to combine the type of flower you're collecting. You'll have to combine flowers that are next to the collectibles and pop your collectibles in the process. I'm not really a technical expert and I'm just trying to upload my screenshots. But I haven't found a trick yet. Will get back to you later

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MiladyR enjoy the day with your son, no rush in your further attempts.

I have now uploaded the screenshots of some of my attempts.

The trick with this level is that you combine as many flowers as possible that are close to your collectibles. So if you have to collect roses, combine water lilies or crocuses.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?