🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

How do I get through level 326 with no tools?

Options
RanjiniRose
RanjiniRose Posts: 2 Newbie

How do I do this level with no tools?!!!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,570 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @RanjiniRose warm welcome!

Level 326 is a hart level, so it may take you a while to get there. I'll check it out in my game. This can take a while because I have to go down far (I'm coming from level 4.3++). In the meantime, watch the video. I hope you can come up with a strategy with it.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,570 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @RanjiniRose I'm back. I'm sorry it took so long.

At level 326 you need a good starting board - you may have to try several times. Please use the day when you get 10 or 20 minutes of endless lives from the daily reward.

I tried the level 10 times without a booster and won 3 times. So it is quite possible to complete the level without boosters and additional moves.

This was my starting board: 

I first combined the yellow flowers and then the purple flowers to eliminate the blockers and increase the size of the playing field. This allows more flowers to move in from above. 

Please always try to connect flowers that you don't have to collect first. It's best if there are flowers nearby that you need to collect and then burst.  

So if you want to collect red flowers, use the pink flowers (my screenshot above the text). Then the pink flowers burst and cause the red flowers to grow larger and burst as well. So they are collected and you can take care of the next ones.  

If you see that you don't have to collect red flowers anymore but there are a lot of them, combine them so that the flowers of your color can be collected.

Sometimes this triggers a chain reaction and the flowers collect "on their own".

My last step on the board was that I combined red flowers again. As a result, the 2 pink and 7 purple flowers were collected "by themselves".

I wish you a good starting board for your further attempts and good luck to pass the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?