🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

why dont my facebook profile show up on my laptop

Options
hoopi
hoopi Posts: 2 Newbie

and I dont get the daily free gifts. But it shows on my android phone and both are linked together. I get the free gifts on my phone and they show on my laptop that I received them.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @hoopi warm welcome!

If you play on your laptop, do you use the app from the Microsoft Store or do you play on Facebook directly in the browser?

In the app version, you get a daily gift in each app. 

If you only play in the browser version, you won't get a daily reward. But the gifts are synchronized so that you can see and use them everywhere.

If your profile doesn't display correctly, we recommend following the troubleshooting steps:

Log out of the game and Facebook, then log back in with the correct credentials.

If you're still having problems, try the following suggestions:

Check if you have the latest software installed on your device.

Open the game and, if possible, disconnect it from Facebook 

Turn off your device and leave it off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.

Check if your privacy settings have "expired", which will prevent Facebook from sharing your data with the game (here).

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @hoopi warm welcome!

If you play on your laptop, do you use the app from the Microsoft Store or do you play on Facebook directly in the browser?

In the app version, you get a daily gift in each app. 

If you only play in the browser version, you won't get a daily reward. But the gifts are synchronized so that you can see and use them everywhere.

If your profile doesn't display correctly, we recommend following the troubleshooting steps:

Log out of the game and Facebook, then log back in with the correct credentials.

If you're still having problems, try the following suggestions:

Check if you have the latest software installed on your device.

Open the game and, if possible, disconnect it from Facebook 

Turn off your device and leave it off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.

Check if your privacy settings have "expired", which will prevent Facebook from sharing your data with the game (here).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?