Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
Flowers are blooming way too fast. I play this game to relax, and the new speed ruins that; it's too stimulating now. I hate it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@IsaRuns do you have another device where you can check if the game has a normal speed there?
Thank you for your feedback @IsaRuns. I will pass on the data. It seems that users (including me) of a Samsung device with 4 GB of RAM are affected. I also play on a Huawei and on Windows 11. There, the flowers bloom at a normal rate. Only on my Samsung I have the same problem as you.
I hope the studio will soon be able to solve it for this type of device.
Thanks for the reply. I play on a Galazy Z Flip 3 with 4GB RAM
Hi @IsaRuns warm welcome.
I have already reported it and a solution is being worked on. Please be patient.
I would like to know from you on which platform you play and how much RAM your device has. The data is important for the studio, but to find the error. Thank you. 😘