Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
Why don't I ever get boosters? Only once and I was forced to use is as soon as I got it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ZARZAR123 I mean, if you're playing in a browser version, e.g. on Facebook. The daily bonus is not implemented there.
However, if you have a Windows computer, you can download the app from the Microsoft Store. Then you will receive a daily reward.
I've been playing for some time, level 421. I play on my laptop. So what you're saying if I play on my laptop I don't bonuses? That is stupid! Why not?
Hi @ZARZAR123 warm welcome!
Have you just started playing? What platform are you playing on?
If you're just getting started, you'll get the boosters in the first few levels to try them out.
If you've been playing for a while, you can claim a daily reward from level 100. The daily reward is available when you have downloaded the app to your device from your store. If you're playing in a browser version, no daily reward will be offered.
Here's what it looks like for me:
You can find the daily bonus under Events: