Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support โ Get help here
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@DieOmimi .I've tried that too. My app store is play app store if that makes sense
@zainab786 you can try again.ย
First, force close all apps and turn off your device completely for a minute.
Turn your device back on and go to your store and ask for updates. Sometimes you have to do it directly in the store.ย
If it doesn't work, please tell me your version of the app and store.ย
@DieOmimi . The message says can not download. And I don't have any connection issues. And yes I do have space
@zainab786 what error message do you get?
I was able to run my update today without any problems.
Can you please check if your internet connection is good and you have more than 2 GB of free space?
Hi@DieOmimi .my BBS game is not updating. I've tried few things. When I tried to update it. It says can't update. ๐ค๐ค๐คทโโ๏ธ๐คทโโ๏ธ