🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

why after clearing cache do i have to start again

Options
Tonya_Scanlon
Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 123 Level 3

ive been playing this game for a while im on level 467 yet today i cleaned my cache like i do everytime before i go into facebook and i started at level 1 (which for me is normal after clearing my cache) but after pressing the x on the pop up saying congratulations play next level it stayed where it was so im going to have to go through all the levels again plz could someone sort this out cause its bad enough when i have to use the scroll to actually be able to play the game and the you are currently offline refresh popping up which has been going on for last few days here is 2 pics so can see what i mean by the scroll (i did scroll along the levels to got to the level im on but as you can see i have to start again).

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,499 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Tonya_Scanlon I don't know what's wrong with your device right now. 

Your screenshots indicate that you are offline. As a result, your progress cannot be retrieved from the server. 

Can you please try to actually go offline with your device. Then please close / force close all applications, turn off device to leave it off for a minute.

When your device is turned back on, go online and try something else first, like sending mail or using Google Maps to find any place (maybe where you last vacationed). 

Only if that works, try to connect to Facebook again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?