🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

I have a level glitch Blossom blast Saga

Options
Palash_Sarma
Palash_Sarma Posts: 8,994 Level 5
edited December 2023 in Support

Hi @DieOmimi

I have level glitch Blossom blast saga game, My actual current level was about 121, Level showed 5797 not a actual level , it happened about 6th month ago,I forgot to tell you, I mailed to king care, restore my actual progress but they cannot restore an account backwards.They could offer me to reset your account to level 1. Generally, resetting your progress back to level 1 is not advisable. They want to make sure that as a player you get to enjoy the best possible experience, and resetting progress back to the start of the game would affect your ability to fully enjoy several features and competitions..

They cannot restore my account backwards, So I decided to play another account..Is it possible to play another I'd for contest only one game only ..

Thank you

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Palash_Sarma of course, you can create a different account (with a different email account). But even there, you start again at level 1. Then Player Support could have reset your existing account to level 1 as well. Then you wouldn't need a 2nd game account.

If you create a 2nd account for Blossom Blast Saga, you will receive another game ID. You will then need to enter 2 Player ID in your signature. One for Blossom Blast Saga and one for your other games. Or you don't include a player ID in your signature and have to give it every time you win something. 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?