🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Saga game #6300

Options
Sheilamary
Sheilamary Posts: 11 Level 2

I just cannot get past this stage! Anyone have any hints?

Desperate!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sheilamary warm welcome to our community at Blossom Blast Saga.

I just played the level on my device and won it with 2 boosters.
    I started to connect the flowers where I had the most matching colors. You also have to be careful that the flowers don't burst near the mushrooms. Otherwise, the mushrooms will multiply and block good combinations.
    If you have a lot of shovels, you can also scare away the bees that sit on the flowers and prevent you from forming long flower chains.

When I only had to get the red flower to bloom and only had 2 moves left, I removed the bee with a shovel and changed a pink blime to a red one with the color palette. With that, I was able to make the last red bud bloom and finish the level.

I wish you the best of luck in your next attempts.
    Have a nice day. 🌺

• Sheilamary
    Sheilamary Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I am an absolute idiot! I meant came #516. So very sorry! Still need help though!

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Sheilamary I'm sorry that I only saw your new request now. I'm going to check level 516 in my game. This can take a while because I have to go way down the map. I'll get back to you later. 🤗

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Sheilamary please check out this video for a possible solution:

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited April 22
    Options

@Sheilamary

I agree with you. This level is tough. The flowers are too small from scratch and bees are too many to deal with. Besides, there are too many floating leaves and mushrooms which makes us not be able to link long flowers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?