🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Help with Posts

Lotus_Flower
Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,485 Level 5

HeHello @diediedid

See how my greeting is messed up? Every time I start a new post, some of the letters duplicate themselves. But that's not the worst.

Th worst thing is when I'm trying to get someone. Extra letters appear and I have to start over again. Sometimes I never can get. It's very frustrating.

This has been going on for months. I use an android phone. It's new. But it happened with my old one, too.

Any help will be appreciated! 🌸

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,244 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Lotus_Flower I'm sorry that your letters are duplicated and your entries are not made correctly or are lost.
    The community has been working on for a few weeks and I am also affected from time to time. The most common errors have now been fixed, such as tagging. Issue where we couldn't tag mahr in contests and had to enter all names manually.
    When I reply to someone, the "Reply" button sometimes doesn't work and typing the name after the @ sign didn't work yesterday either. I then always had to refresh the page, sometimes even several times. Today, strangely enough, it works.
    We mods regularly report to our CM about what is not working or not working properly at the moment. Sometimes all forums are affected, sometimes only the "small" or "bigger" ones.

Therefore, we are grateful to all players who bring to our attention bugs in the way the community works.
    Rest assured that our CM ́s are connected to Vanilla and report any bug so that it can be corrected. Sometimes it takes a little longer (or worse: new bugs are "built in").
    Please make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser on your device. I also ask for your patience. Sometimes, it is difficult for Vanilla to find and fix the error.
    Thank you.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,244 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Lotus_Flower I'm sorry that your letters are duplicated and your entries are not made correctly or are lost.
    The community has been working on for a few weeks and I am also affected from time to time. The most common errors have now been fixed, such as tagging. Issue where we couldn't tag mahr in contests and had to enter all names manually.
    When I reply to someone, the "Reply" button sometimes doesn't work and typing the name after the @ sign didn't work yesterday either. I then always had to refresh the page, sometimes even several times. Today, strangely enough, it works.
    We mods regularly report to our CM about what is not working or not working properly at the moment. Sometimes all forums are affected, sometimes only the "small" or "bigger" ones.

Therefore, we are grateful to all players who bring to our attention bugs in the way the community works.
    Rest assured that our CM ́s are connected to Vanilla and report any bug so that it can be corrected. Sometimes it takes a little longer (or worse: new bugs are "built in").
    Please make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser on your device. I also ask for your patience. Sometimes, it is difficult for Vanilla to find and fix the error.
    Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?