Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
Level 3564 is very difficult. As a matter of fact all of the upper level games are almost impossible to pass and it's becoming much too time consuming so I am thinking of giving the game up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @sparrow2532 There are many difficult levels in Blossom Blast Saga. I myself have been stuck at level 6618 for a few days. I'm sure I'll make it to the level at some point. If it helps, here's a video on level 3564. I'm sure you can do it.
Take a look around us and take part in the contests to win gold bars for your game. Sometimes you need some to get ahead.
You're welcome. I hope you can solve the main challenge at level 3564 soon. 😉
Thank you ! 👍