🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Unable to open app

Racoon7
Racoon7 Posts: 18,772 Pro Player 👑
edited October 3 in Support

Hi @DieOmimi

My BBS app wont open today. All my other game apps open, it is only this one.

I don't know whether anyone else has this issue, or why it is doing this. I have never encountered this problem before.

I don't know what to do other than uninstall it then re-install it and if I do this will I lose all my progress and boosters?

Please could you or someone kindly advise me what to do.

Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,782 Friends Moderator

Hi @Racoon7 I'm sorry that you have this problem.
    Have you already run our standard troubleshooters? This one:

Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
    Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    Cache:
    Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data!)
    Clear Cache (iOS): Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > The game > Offload App.
    Restart: Sometimes, restarting the game can clear any temporary glitches. Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    Connection: If possible, try switching the connection between mobile data and a Wi-Fi connection. In case you have a stable Wi-Fi, please prefer it and turn off your mobile data.

If that doesn't help, you can safely uninstall and reinstall the Blossom Blast Saga app. Prerequisite: You were online yesterday and logged in with your account so that your progress and your boosters and gold bars could be stored on King servers.
    One more note: Blossom Blast Saga can only be played on Android devices if your Android version is 6.0 or higher. The app is also available on Apple devices and Windows devices.
    I hope your problem can be solved.

• Racoon7

Hi @DieOmimi I have tried all of the above, and I have storage and my android is version 12.

I cannot see another way other than to uninstall and re-install, I am just so worried I will lose all my GB, and boosters. I was logged in and playing yesterday, it is such a huge risk, I will be mortified if all my gold and boosters are lost.

• DieOmimi

Hi @Racoon7 don't worry, Blossom Blast Saga is the only game that tracks your progress, gold bars, and boosters when you've played online. If you have a second device (or your partner's/friend's device), you can install the Blossom Blast Saga app there and check if everything is okay.
    If you have a screenshot from yesterday showing your boosters, we can help you recover them if it doesn't work. But I'm very confident that it will work.
    Let me know if you need further help.

• DieOmimi

One more note: after the reinstallation, your daily bonus starts at day 1. Unfortunately, I can't change that.

• Racoon7

Thank you so much @DieOmimi for all your help, I had one or two issues with reinstalling but all is good now, I am very grateful to you. I am a happy bee again 🐝🌻🤗😘

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

I'm glad to hear that. Happy bees are my favorites.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?