🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

how to transfer progress from old phone to new phone

Options
khsaver24
khsaver24 Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I transfer my game progress to my new phone without loosing my current level status?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi khsave24- Thanks for posting on King Care. Connect your game to either your Facebook account or to the Kingdom. 

Once you have done this all of your levels will be saved to this account. 

Simply log into your account on your new mobile, you will then be able to continue from where you left :-) 

This Blog may help you out too- https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account 

Let me know how you get on. 

• LMM-2
    LMM-2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Please can you help me- I have lost everything! I was on level 2223... thank you
  • Prakash_Rao
    Prakash_Rao Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My old phone candy level was 699 but new phone install candy and join Facebook but not reach old level

• Stickboyz
    Stickboyz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do I get mt levels of old Iphone 6 tranfer to new Iphone SE. Please walk me though the step one by one ticket #10638908.

• Stickboyz
    Stickboyz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please what do I need to do in order to retrieve my games?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,974 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Stickboyz 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can follow these steps here of moving your game progress to a new device (Apple) that I hope you can back to your current level on this game. (but boosters cannot be transferred to your any devices and gold bars can be transferred only) 😊

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Stickboyz 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Blossoming King Community!

I am not sure what is that ticket number for! Did you contact the King Customer Support team for an issue?

OK! To get the progress onto your new device:: First, download the game to your new device --> Log in with the same account details you have used to save the game on your old phone --> Now, open the game and you should be able to play from where you left on your old device --> You will find that all your Gold Bars and level progress are just the same on your new phone too.

Only problem would be that on your new phone, you will not have any lives and also the boosters you have stored up till now. But, they all will be there on your old phone and you can still play the game and use all those boosters until they become 0.

** The reason for not having any boosters on your new phone is -- all the boosters and the Lives are stored in the local memory of our devices. Because of that, when the game is transferred, the helpers won't be transferred.

Hope this helps you and clarifies! Please post back if you need further assistance.

Have a Blossomful rest of the day 🌷 🌻 🌷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?