🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Booted Me Out of the Garden!

Options
Snagglepuss
Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
edited August 2023 in Support

I have been cheerfully playing Blossom Blast on a Windows 10 Desktop computer for many months but when I tried to play today a small box popped up asking me to accept "Updated Terms" - so I clicked "YES - I accept". Then it directed me to sign in. I had been saving my progress using my King Account, so I ticked yes on the box "Do you have a King Account?" which then asked me to sign in... but when I did it continuously refusing my info say there was NO match between email and password but yet I'm currently playing 4 other KING games under that email & password account. Then an hour ago I tried again and instead of saying there was "NO match" it automatically signed me in under my email and some weird King password - nickname and sent me back to start the game at the very beginning instead of my of level 260 (approx.) I love playing Blossom including my other King games and have visited this Support Centre a few times with excellent results. So have I lost my progress? ...and WHY can't I sign in with the King account I've happily used for years? ....Thanks so much and kudos to all the moderators who work so hard to keep this site so helpful! 💚💛💜🧡💙❣️

Here are some examples of my account ID with other King Games that currently work perfectly and yet it's the SAME email / password / nickname I used for Blossom Blast.

Bubblewitch 3 =

Candy Crush FRIENDS =

Candy Crush JELLY =

Unfortunately I don't have a screen-shot of my Blossom account that I've played for about 8 months but it's the very same name, password and Snagglepuss nickname. I simply forgot to add it to my computer list... isn't it always the way things happen... the one ID I NEED I don't have... Ugh! - LOL Thanks Again!

Best Answers

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?