🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Level 192

Options
iKaresz
iKaresz Posts: 7 Level 2

Unfortunately I have to open an other thread :( Been trying to pass level 192 for a long time now, not even getting close to the goal. I think I am not the only one. Please review this level and play the game before releasing new levels!

Thanks

Answers

• Nguyên_Phương
    Nguyên_Phương Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same with me. I've tried making bigger blasts, and alternating sides. I think, will just have to wait for it to change and get easier.

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

I haven't been able to beat this one without using extra moves, let's hope they balance it properly in the next update. Level 200 is the same as well. It's a new game still so I feel confident they will get it right soon.

• iKaresz
    Options

Same with me. I've tried making bigger blasts, and alternating sides. I think, will just have to wait for it to change and get easier.

Yes... Been trying different things also, none of them were getting me closer to pass the level.
  • iKaresz
    Options

I haven't been able to beat this one without using extra moves, let's hope they balance it properly in the next update. Level 200 is the same as well. It's a new game still so I feel confident they will get it right soon.

No way I am spending money on this game, when in one week the level will be changed :)
  • Randi_
    Randi_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't think it's passable ... and, like Candy Crush, I may be done with the game forever. I really hate when I get to one of those levels that, after weeks of loving a game, makes me stop playing the game forever. The point of games isn't to be frustrated beyond belief, but that's exactly what this level is :(

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

I don't think it's passable ... and, like Candy Crush, I may be done with the game forever. I really hate when I get to one of those levels that, after weeks of loving a game, makes me stop playing the game forever. The point of games isn't to be frustrated beyond belief, but that's exactly what this level is :(

I am sure they will balance it. Seems extreme to quit something you like for what is basically a mistake. To each his own though. In the past there have been unbalanced levels that got sorted out.
  • Valerij_Dide
    Valerij_Dide Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just gave up on this level.Never got even close to finish this

• Geoff_Read
    Geoff_Read Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level cannot have been play tested as it is completely impassable in its current form. I can just about complete one side with no boosters but both sides I'm miles away. There is no one I can find on the net who has passed it without boosters. If the plan is to force players to pay to get past a certain point in the game it would make more sense to do this at the next zone phase - i would be happy to pay a small amount for 20-30 new levels if i knew that they were passable. I don't want to pay to cheat I just want to beat the game.

• Gsb
    Gsb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am about to give up also. This is ridiculous. A pity they do such a bad job with testing...The thing is, it is really stupid also from the point of view of King - which after all is about making money. If I had a chance of getting down to three grass things left, I might be tempted to buy extra moves. As difficult as it is now, I never get that close. So you get no money from me, King, sorry!

• Sir_Die_A_Lot
    Sir_Die_A_Lot Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2016
    Options

It's a shame King seem to believe they are above replying to this thread. 

Moved 350 attempts using a variety of tactics. I believe this is impossible. 

Even concentrating only on the side without lily pads I can barely finish that on most attempts. 

I sent a help request to them and got a generic "go look on the forum" answer  

This is about to be deleted and I doubt I'll go back to another king product if this is how they manage issues. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?