🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Hints coming up immediately

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
edited April 2019 in Support
@MarkHawk are they testing the speed in this game?  Last night when I opened the game the hints came up immediately!  I just checked it again now and I created a video to show you (see below).  Now I understand why the players who play Candy Crush want the hints to have a shut off because it's very distracting.  Can you please find out if they are testing the speed and have made me a tester?  Thanks.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi, @Elsa Thanks for sharing this with us. I just checked my game and didn't notice this. If it's testing let's hope it will just stay a test and not implemented into the game.
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi Elsa,

Haven't seen this before. Let me do a check up if there's a test rolling for the hints :+1:
  • Jackson1573
    Jackson1573 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m having the same issue. It’s super annoying:( Can we turn it off?
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @Jackson1573 Unfortunately, we can't turn it off yet. I am still not experiencing this. You are probably a part of a certain amount of players who are being tested. Let's be a little patient and see how it will turn out. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Anna_Tittle
    Anna_Tittle Posts: 15 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    @MarkHawk are they testing the speed in this game?  Last night when I opened the game the hints came up immediately!  I just checked it again now and I created a video to show you (see below).  Now I understand why the players who play Candy Crush want the hints to have a shut off because it's very distracting.  Can you please find out if they are testing the speed and have made me a tester?  Thanks.

Hi @Jackson1573 Unfortunately, we can't turn it off yet. I am still not experiencing this. You are probably a part of a certain amount of players who are being tested. Let's be a little patient and see how it will turn out. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Elsa said:

• Anna_Tittle
    From Anna, Hi Elsa, Mark & Jackson,

I'm having the same problem. This is April 20th, 2019. Once in a while it will stop while playing but then starts again. It only happens on my Kindle Fire 7. When I play on my Mac computer it doesn't start showing me what moves to make till I've been on for a while.  So tired of this.

Anna

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

I'm having the same problem. This is April 20th, 2019. Once in a while it will stop while playing but then starts again. It only happens on my Kindle Fire 7. When I play on my Mac computer it doesn't start showing me what moves to make till I've been on for a while.  So tired of this.

Anna

Mine starts immediately even before I can see the entire board and I am also tired of it.
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @Anna_Tittle and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am still not having this issue and I am sorry that you and @Elsa are. It is 20th April indeed, but please understand that we don't have all the answers and we are trying hard to find out and help you. @Elsa and I will remind the Community Manager after a holiday to find out what is happening. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗
  • Anna_Tittle
    Elsa said:

Anna

Mine starts immediately even before I can see the entire board and I am also tired of it.

From Anna

Hi Elsa, I'm tired of it to. About ready to stop playing.

Anna
  • Anna_Tittle
    Hi @Anna_Tittle and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am still not having this issue and I am sorry that you and @Elsa are. It is 20th April indeed, but please understand that we don't have all the answers and we are trying hard to find out and help you. @Elsa and I will remind the Community Manager after a holiday to find out what is happening. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗
    From Anna, Hi Firebombmarkus, This has gone on for me for weeks now. I'm about ready to stop playing this game. Its one of my favorites. For me it only happens on my Kindle Fire 7.  That is where I like to play most of my FB page games. Still about ready not to play this any more if it takes a lot longer to fix it.  Sorry. Anna
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?