🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Hints coming up immediately

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Anna_Tittle, it's happening on my iPhone and iPads!  It has also been going on with me for a while too.  I don't understand why others aren't reporting this.  It can't just be the two of us.
  • Anna_Tittle
    Anna_Tittle Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Anna_Tittle, it's happening on my iPhone and iPads!  It has also been going on with me for a while too.  I don't understand why others aren't reporting this.  It can't just be the two of us.
    From Anna, Hi Elsa, Its happening just on my Kindle. Maybe other don't know how to report it. I've even reported it on Twitter site for this game. Just did it yesterday.

Anna
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    You’re right!  Others might not know how to report it.
  • sugargirl53
    sugargirl53 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I’m having the same problem. I’ve done the past few updates, including a recent one, and the issue persists. I play the game daily, since it’s release, and find the hints extremely annoying! It takes the fun out of the game! Why hasn’t this been addressed and fixed?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @sugargirl53, it's not always that easy to find a fix.  I know that in Candy Crush Saga the speed of the game was in testing mode so the players were complaining about the hints coming up immediately.  Compare the volume of players in Candy Crush Saga to the number of players in Blossom Blast Saga and they had a lot more complaints.  I know that the community manager was in touch with them letting them know about this.  I am waiting back to find out what's going on.  Keep checking back here.
  • sugargirl53
    Options
    Elsa, I appreciate your response, but the frequent hints did not happen before so if they are experienced developers, there should be a fix. King should stay on top of ALL game issues, not just how many people complain. Testing should occur before updates are released. A lot of players, including myself, spend hard earned money to play these games. If King expects people to continue to play their games, issues should be fixed.  
  • Anna_Tittle
    Options
    From Anna, Hi Sugargirl, Amen.

Anna
  • sugargirl53
    Options
    Looks like it’s fixed... hooray!!!  Thank you King!  =)
  • Anna_Tittle
    Options
    From Anna, Hi Sugargirl, Yes it sure does.

Anna
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Great! Thanks for letting us know. Let's keep blooming 🌼🌻🌺🌹🌸
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?