We are currently experiencing technical issues with our Forums and are working on fixing it asap. We are sorry for the inconvenience!

Say hi and introduce yourself!

Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 3,277 Community Manager
edited October 2019 in Support

Hey there fellow Blossom Blast fan! 

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community! 

I'll start with myself; Hi everyone, I'm Lola_Pop, I'm a Community Moderator here at King and I'm working alongside my bee-tiful colleagues - XarlyQueenMia, @Crazy Cat Lad, @QueenB, @QueenRaffie and @Pounawea

I'm also moderating other games: Shuffle Cats, Diamond Digger Saga, Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Scrubby Dubby, Saga and Pepper Panic, so you will see me around there as well.

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - you will recognize them for example from their customized signatures. Meet the whole amazing team right here! 

I'm sure we'll have a great time together! I've heard you are a lovely community, and I'm really looking forward to knowing a bit more about you! What do you like best about Blossom Blast Saga?

💚 Come together and discover the Community here 💚 
 💜 Spanish, German, French? International Corner 💜 
Prev134

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard