Weekly Word challenge! Win 70 Gold Bars! (finished)

Options
13»

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,132 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @RegalRenz - wow - I have a very long way to go to reach where you are.  I'm sorry they aren't going to release any more levels.  I like word games.  I'm just taking my time with Alphabetty.   :lol:
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    @RegalRenz Level 920 is the last level and no more levels are planned at this moment.

It's not either decided when or if new levels will come again in the game. 

You never know what the future brings, but bare in mind, AlphaBetty Saga did end on level 410 once upon a time and more new tiles, words and cheesy levels came up after a couple of years rest. 

I can recommend to either go back and replay old levels and try to beat your previous scores.

The other alternative is to start over again from level 1. You can either start to play on a brand new account or just let me know and I will reset your game back to level 1 on your existing account. 

🧀🐭💛 
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the studio will decide to release new levels. I really love Alphabetty.
  • NinoCho
    NinoCho Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    beaver, flea, raven, whale, swan, hyena, ant, ox, oxen, tiger, owl, moose, rat, baboon, kangaroo, seal, foal, bear, zebra, bat, fox, foxes, egret, eel, goat, emu, boar, ape, boa, moth, lion, lions, lynx, lynxes, sow, teal, fowl, horse, oriole, gar,
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @NinoCho and welcome to AlphaBetty Community!

This is the last week's challenge and is already finished.

You'll find the current challenge that is running until Friday here

• NinoCho
    NinoCho Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?