🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Been kicked out

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited March 2022

Hi @vison and @Mysticdragon

With the move over of BW2 only a few weeks away and you are experiencing issues it would be beneficial for you to preform the move to your mobile now, and then uninstall from your other devices, that way you will be registered correctly on one device only

If you select here you will find useful information plus live links to select and download on to youre mobile device that are accepted platforms for BW2 👍⭐

• Mysticdragon
    Mysticdragon Posts: 68 Level 2

Thank you PrettyBubbles,

I do not play on Facebook, I am playing BW2, I have not got a blue account button, have looked everywhere, all it says when I press my name is password, I put that in and get nothing else, asks if want change it, have searched everywhere for my game ID, so I must be doing something wrong!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Mysticdragon Please don't worry not all of us know our way around technology

How about you follow the advice I have just given above, as you will have to in a few weeks anyway, then once you are correctly registered on your mobile device come back if you have still lost levels and we can help you 👍⭐

• Mysticdragon

I did follow all you said, and sorry but have looked in all places you said and not seen my game ID :(, I do not have a mobile phone, only play on my computer, I do have a tablet but do not play games on it really

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓

Hi @Mysticdragon The problem you will have is as of the 31st of March you will only be able to play BW2 exclusively on a mobile device 👍⭐

• Mysticdragon

ok, well thank you for your time and help x

• PrettyBubbles

@Mysticdragon You are very welcome 👍⭐

• vison
    vison Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi @PrettyBubbles ,

Thank you for trying to help ! As I mentioned, my laptops weren't synchronizing to the same levels in the game, even though my parameters said that I was connected and that synchronisation was active on both computers. When I downloaded the game on my tablet, I went back to level one on both laptops !

I finally managed to reconnect properly one of the laptop to the game (the one with the lowest level reached, #1907) by deconnecting and reconnecting a few times. No idea why it worked on the last attempt and not on the previous ones though. I tried to do the same with the other laptop but never got it to work so I'm still stuck on level 1. And I'm even back to this level everytime I try to play, even though I completed a few levels in trying to fix the issue.

Is there a way to reconnect the second laptop so that it doens't always start back to level #1? And is there a way to recover the highest level reached (a little over #2022)? I managed to find my account ID. I'm fully aware that the game is moving on mobile but I prefer to play it on computer. If I can, I would appreciate to do so as long as I can up to Marcg 31st.

Thank you for your help !

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @vison It seems as though you was able to sync one of your 3 devices and one is playable for you.

The only thing I can suggest is for the few weeks remaining is to play on your device that is working 👍⭐

• vison
    vison Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks for your help @PrettyBubbles .

That's what I'm doing for as long as I still can on PC. I will move to play on my tablet on April 1st. Still sad I had to start over about a hundred levels but I will work my way up to level 2022 once again. Never give up they say !

I really appreciate the time you took trying to help me. Take care !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!