Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
I want my 8 free lives back please! A half hour ago I had 8 free lives, now I have none! Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same issue.
Here the same all 50 free lives are gone.
Since update, I’ve lost 50 free lives!! Nothing happens when I click free lives button. Ridiculous
Hi guys we had an update on the 30th August
Can you confirm you updated your game and if you did does the issue still persist 💓
did you get an answer because I had 25 lives and in two minutes it was only three
Hi my friend we do currently have a known issue with lives you can read the announcement HERE 💓
This issue has been going on for WEEKS now. We got a message that the issue was being looked into, but nothing has been fixed. And now I keep losing any new lives I get and my potions keep disappearing too. I am constantly getting a pop up to play Bubble Witch 3, so it makes me wonder if they aren't fixing the issue because they want people to switch to BW3 so they can get rid of BW2 like they did with BW1. I tried BW3 and I do not like it, so if they don't fix the issues with BW2 I'm done with King games. My husband plays games on his phone from other gaming companies and does not have any issues like I constantly seem to have with King games.