🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Screen view

Options
Elaine_Hough
Elaine_Hough Posts: 7 Level 2

Bubble witch 3 , on ipad and kindle, is in portrait view , ? , why can't it be in landscape like BW 1 & 2

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elaine- Thanks for posting on King Care.  I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3.The game has only just been released worldwide so it's in the very early stages of its launch and development.

We wanted to make the game available to as many of our players, on as many different platforms as possible however, the current iPad & Kindle version is just the initial launch version. We are now working on a version specifically for mobile devices, that will be much more aesthetically pleasing but I'm afraid I don't have any specifics about when this will be ready.

In the meantime I hope this doesn't affect your enjoyment of the game and good luck in your quest against Wilbur!

Have a Magical weekend!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elaine- Thanks for posting on King Care.  I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3.The game has only just been released worldwide so it's in the very early stages of its launch and development.

We wanted to make the game available to as many of our players, on as many different platforms as possible however, the current iPad & Kindle version is just the initial launch version. We are now working on a version specifically for mobile devices, that will be much more aesthetically pleasing but I'm afraid I don't have any specifics about when this will be ready.

In the meantime I hope this doesn't affect your enjoyment of the game and good luck in your quest against Wilbur!

Have a Magical weekend!

• Mamelo
    Mamelo Posts: 5 Newbie
    Options
    The same issue is now with android tablets. The latest update (7.3.2019) do not allow to play this in landscape view anymore. Really irritating. Could you correct this as soon as possible? 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Mamelo and welcome to the community. I have an android phone but play mostly on ipad so I haven't noticed that (ios is as it should be) Can I ask what make/model of tablet you are using and I will ask the community manager to see if she knows anything about it :) 
  • Mamelo
    Mamelo Posts: 5 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, i have 

Huawei MediaPad M5 10 Lite tablet. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?