🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do I add Google friends?

Options
Matt_Ledger
Matt_Ledger Posts: 5 Level 2

Myself and a friend (who does not have Facebook) have both connected to our Google accounts, however I still cannot see them in the game. How do I see my Google contacts in the game?

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Matt,

Thank you for posting.

To answer your question. If you are connected to the game via Facebook then only your Facebook friends will appear. In other words, you can only connect to one or the other at the moment (Google or Facebook). So if you only want to play with the one friend then it's better that you disconnect from Facebook and sign in with Google only.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Matt,

Thank you for posting.

To answer your question. If you are connected to the game via Facebook then only your Facebook friends will appear. In other words, you can only connect to one or the other at the moment (Google or Facebook). So if you only want to play with the one friend then it's better that you disconnect from Facebook and sign in with Google only.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Matt_Ledger
    Options

Hello Matt,

Thank you for posting.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Ah, I see! That's a shame, I assumed it would combine them so I could include my friends who don't have Facebook.
  • Cremcrak
    Cremcrak Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have only connected to my gooogle account and so did my friend, yet we cannot see each other as friends in the game or even find where to add our google friends. What do we do?

• Matt_Ledger
    Options

I have only connected to my gooogle account and so did my friend, yet we cannot see each other as friends in the game or even find where to add our google friends. What do we do?

I think you need to post a new question! No one will see it here on my four month old one! As a side not we eventually figured out you invite people from the side menu and if you send that link and the person opens it (after a few goes) it added them

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?