Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Myself and a friend (who does not have Facebook) have both connected to our Google accounts, however I still cannot see them in the game. How do I see my Google contacts in the game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Matt,
Thank you for posting.
To answer your question. If you are connected to the game via Facebook then only your Facebook friends will appear. In other words, you can only connect to one or the other at the moment (Google or Facebook). So if you only want to play with the one friend then it's better that you disconnect from Facebook and sign in with Google only.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny
I have only connected to my gooogle account and so did my friend, yet we cannot see each other as friends in the game or even find where to add our google friends. What do we do?
Hello Matt,Thank you for posting.To answer your question. If you are connected to the game via Facebook then only your Facebook friends will appear. In other words, you can only connect to one or the other at the moment (Google or Facebook). So if you only want to play with the one friend then it's better that you disconnect from Facebook and sign in with Google only.I hope this helps.Kind regards,Johnny