🔮 Collect your Level Badge 🔮 HERE
🎟️ Join the Bubble Witch 3 Magic Millionaire club and get a Badge 👉 HERE
🥇 Join us at the Olympics - Win Gold and a Badge 🥇 HERE
🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win HERE

audio fade away issue in bw3 i need to reboot the game to fix it please help?

audio fade away while playing bw3 i need to reboot the game to make audio back again

Answers

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,503 Community Manager

Hi Rami- Thanks for posting on King Care. Thanks for posting on King Care. I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3. 

After rebooting the game did this resolve the problem? If things are still not running smoothly please try our troubleshooting steps here as they fix most things: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android  

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Have a magical week! 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Same problem here. Dont reboot your game only enable and disable sound effects ingame it is annoying but it works and it is quick. But it makes game less enjoyable :( 

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,503 Community Manager

Same problem here. Dont reboot your game only enable and disable sound effects ingame it is annoying but it works and it is quick. But it makes game less enjoyable :( 

Thanks Rene! Is everything as it should be now?

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!