Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
In BW3 Saga I am unable to achieve 3 stars on several levels. The star bar will go right to the end, but the 3rd star isn't awarded. What am I missing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It happened on several levels in chapters 2 & 3, but I went back and tried them again and achieved the 3rd star.
What's confusing is that the star-bar goes up soooo close to the 3rd star, and then stops. Maybe King can do something about that.
Thanks for the help.
The same thing happened to me on level 41. I even came in 1st place. How do I get my 3rd star
Hi AprileQ!
Which level did this happen on?
Let me know and I'll check the level for you :-)
Cheers