Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Please turn the music down. It really over the top, Thank you for helping. Please help me get it done, I've enjoyed playing this one just like the other two BW games. I just can't handle the music in any of the games. The quite is what I like.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3.
The volume of the music should be determined by the volume on your mobile device/desktop. Please try to turn down the volume on your device as this should lower the in game music volume too.
Have a magical day!