Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I have tried re-installing facebook and game. I go in through facebook and click on game and it takes me to the beginning to start all over.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mistypax- Thanks for posting on King Care. I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3.
I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your magical journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!