Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
It's a task to get more potion from the cat, how do you do it? I try to touch them, but I can't figure it out, please help... thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Go to your friends at the bottom of your screen. Click on the friends that have potion bottles on them. When their home comes up there are fairies floating over their house. For each one you touch you get star dust.
go to bottom page click on other players their page will come up with floating fairies click on them
No, not that....when you're building the house, garden, fences etc....the cat says "touch two fairies on your friends homes" when you do this, you collect potion. I'm wondering how is it done
You add more potion to the cat by touching or clicking on it. The next bubble in line will then go to the cats power.