Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Been playing on Facebook game center since it came out tried to play today and tells me to go to webgl for proper drivers for graphic card but when I click on the link it doesn't do anything but show a black page. Very aggravated please fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jay- Thanks for posting on King Care. Thanks for posting on King Care. I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3
As you are playing on the Facebook game center this error appears to be linked to your desktop settings. I have located this link for you which I think may help: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/update-graphics-driver-windows-7.html
Have a magical weekend!