Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Connected to Facebook as part of a quest. After I connected all my power ups were gone. I had been saving them for when the levels got really hard.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3.
I am sorry that you have lost your Boosters, I can understand your disappointment. Let's make things right again.
I have sent you a private message so that I can take a look at your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!