Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Each time I upgrade my home area, the chest says I have recived boosts, but they do not show up!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
n
Hi Sheila- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not been receiving your rewards. We are currently investing this for you. Please can I confirm if you only experience this problem on Facebook, if you have a mobile device too, please could you check if the same problem appears there too? Thanks a lot and have a magical week!
Hi Sheila- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not been receiving your rewards. We are currently investing this for you.
Please can I confirm if you only experience this problem on Facebook, if you have a mobile device too, please could you check if the same problem appears there too?
Thanks a lot and have a magical week!