🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I am not getting my boosters when I open the chest after revamping my house. Can you please help me

Nancy_Dorbert
Nancy_Dorbert Posts: 1 Newbie

For the last two times that I have opened the chest after revamping my property I open the chest and never have received the boosters from it. Can you please look into it. I would appericate it 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Nancy-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not been receiving your rewards. We are currently investigating this for you. 

Please can I confirm if you only experience this problem on Facebook, if you have a mobile device too, please could you check if the same problem appears there too? 

Thanks a lot and have a magical week! 

• Coll_Bark
    Coll_Bark Posts: 1 Newbie

The same thing is happening to me...I am ready to quit the game and I'm a newbie.  You need these on many of the levels so you can actually pass to the next one.  No wonder some of my friends that started the game are now dormant players...too frustrating.  I am not playing any more until this is fixed.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,213 Pet Rescue Moderator

Don't give up yet Coll Bark, the game is still a newbie too and they are still working on perfecting it for us.  Most of us also have this problem and are waiting for it to be fixed :(   I also agree that many of the Levels are too difficult to pass without extra help!

• Annie_Okey
    Annie_Okey Posts: 2 Newbie

The same thing is happening to me...I am ready to quit the game and I'm a newbie.  You need these on many of the levels so you can actually pass to the next one.  No wonder some of my friends that started the game are now dormant players...too frustrating.  I am not playing any more until this is fixed.

Wholeheartedly agree Coll!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?