Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Whenever I start game they show me to start 7 day carnival to play...I click on play but nothings start and normal game come...its show me 3/3 is end of carnival... Fix my game thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Bubble witch 2 has the same thing. Just complete your quests (they pop up in the cat tab on the bottom). There is no additional game to play. It will automatically track how many quests you complete and by deadline, you'll get the prize corresponding to the number of quests you completed. I think a new quest pops up every 6 hours.
Teresa huh
Could you share a screenshot of this? Have not come across this and might be one of the first event's to run on BW3S.