Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jennifer, did you find the contact form here on the website? It loaded fine. https://care.king.com/en/contactIf it does not working I can place an intern note for the support to get in touch with you. Greetings Roland
Hi Jennifer, did you find the contact form here on the website? It loaded fine. https://care.king.com/en/contact
If it does not working I can place an intern note for the support to get in touch with you. Greetings Roland
Hi Jennifer,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!
Leo