Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Not loading and freezes facebook, it's been 2 days now. When will be running again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
lives
On the left hand side under Parsing rules you will see the HTML5 details.
I am glad that you are able to play again.
Thanks! :-)
Not sure what to look for on the url https://html5test.com/
I am glad that the game is now working. Please clear the cache regularly on Safari and use this link to check if the browser is fully supported. https://html5test.com/
Thanks a lot!
Just tried firefox no problem..so why not on Safari (always up to date) ..been using for facebook for years and all of your games works on it, except this one, it just started to freeze after trying to run.. I'm a mac os x 10.9.5
Please could you let me know the following?
- Have you tested the game on another browser? If so which one?
- What make model of device are you playing on?
MY Bubble Witch 3 Saga User ID is 10154706825376480. Have always used Safari. Why does it freeze after showing running..then it stops.
it doesn't work????
Hi Jose- These troubleshooting steps are for all of our games, thanks!
If your read my first question ..this is NOT for candy crush saga..it is bubble witch 3 saga
Hi Jose- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your games. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Which browser(s) are you playing on?
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a magical week!