🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Animation error?

Lsurah
Lsurah Posts: 3 Newbie

I've had this problem for a couple weeks now, the animation does not move no matter where you click.. I did notice it ticks ahead animation frames when you actually move the browser (scroll up/down in the window), the sound is responsive and you can actually progress into the game itself, but with nothing moving without messing with the window it's impossible to play. The game downloads/loads and afterwards, the gold/orangish king splash screen sits askew to the right until you scroll the screen slightly and the next frame loads etc. I've tried explorer as well as chrome (my default) and nothing works, tried every suggestion I found here over the last few weeks and still no animation. 

Is this something to sway me/us to use the Facebook Gameroom? because if that is so, then I guess I will not be playing the game, (or attempting to rather), much longer as I refuse to be forced to download anything just to play a Facebook/browser game. The whole point of playing on facebook is convenience and not having to download anything!  

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Since Facebook announced that they will not longer support Flash, they've been changing all of their games from Flash to HTML5 so that people playing on Facebook can keep playing, so I don't think they're trying to push into something, quite the opposite. What system are you playing on, is it W10 by any chance?

• Lsurah
    Lsurah Posts: 3 Newbie

Since Facebook announced that they will not longer support Flash, they've been changing all of their games from Flash to HTML5 so that people playing on Facebook can keep playing, so I don't think they're trying to push into something, quite the opposite. What system are you playing on, is it W10 by any chance?

Yes Im on windows 10. Its hard not to be using windows 10 these days heh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?