Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
It stays on the yellow screen with King logo. The platform is Windows 10 downloaded from Windows Store..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for letting us know- does the problem still persist?
We will look into this for you.
Thanks!
Mine doesn't work... it still doesn't reach to the game
What a shame. Windows app still does not work and there is no response! All they want is money ...
Hi Jose- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your games. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsersLet me know how you get on :-)Have a magical week!
Hi Jose- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your games. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a magical week!