Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jack- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get your mother back on track so that she can continue on her journey!I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a lovely week!
Hi Jack- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get your mother back on track so that she can continue on her journey!
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!